For those of you based in Singapore, and studying at Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College or LSE, your Career Centres have put together what looks to be a can’t miss event.
Singapore Careers Fair
Monday, September 7, 2009
2:30pm – 4:30pm
Suntec City, Singapore
You must register in advance, and submit a resume that will be sent to all employers ahead of time. Unfortunately, it looks as though this event is restricted to those currently studying in the UK.
More details can be found here.
NOTE: The deadline to register is Friday, August 14th, 5:00pm
Companies attending include:
- Accenture, Bain & Company, Barclays Capital, Bloomberg,
- Cadbury Schweppes, Citi, Contact Singapore, Credit Suisse,
- DBS Bank Ltd, Health Promotion Board, Gallup Organization,
- HSBC, Infineon Technologies, Lee & Lee,
- L’Oreal, Ministry of Education,
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Monetary Authority of Singapore,
- Norton Rose, OCBC Bank, Oliver Wyman, Pratt & Whitney,
- Roll Royce, Schlumberger, Shell, Standard Chartered Bank, Unilever